Thursday, October 28, 2010

There's a lot a lot a lot of things i want to say..........

After woke up from my short nap,
im feeling moody suddenly and feeling uncomfortable..
is it something bad is going to happen soon??
i dont hope that it would happen on me..
im really too weak and stress to face a lot of problems alone.
i cant stand on it..

the other reason that im feeling moody is because of im going to leave soon.

im going to leave my lovely and caring cell group members soon.....

a strong feelings of sadness filled me up right now..:(

i dont wanna leave...


Although we just knew each other not more than two months,
it seems like we knew each other for 10 years..
really have to thank god that he made us to be together..Amen.
Is a question mark(?) that i dono when i will be coming back....
but off course i hope in between i can come back to my big and warm family- FGA CYC...
if possible, i wish to spend all of my time with u guys always....
must be always put me in ur mind ya... ^&^
have to update me how r u all doing after i leave ok?? promise???
i dont want next year when i come back, feel like being forget and being left out..=(



God, heal me..im so lonely and empty right now.....
God, let me hear ur voice and talk with please..let me know that u are still with me, im nt lonely at all..


I love you Jesus...


oh ya, the most important thing, have to follow up my sheep , eunice and karen ya.. ^^

They need u all so much..

I wish our cell group keep growing, growing and growing..not only growing in the number of cell group members, but everyone growing in our spritual life too.. so that we can have more confidence towards god.. I hope got more than 50 members when i come back, Amen???



"Ask ,and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find;knock, and it will be opened to you.

For everyone who asks and receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened." quoted from Matthew 7:7-8


Last but not least, love you all and will miss you always my dearest brother and sister in christ..


God bless ^&^



With tears,

Beverly Ng

6.15p.m



No comments:

Post a Comment