Monday, April 5, 2010

It's time to let go

Well, I know it's reli the time for me to let go as u already have a gf...

With the things you have did, I guessed you made the choice.

Thinking back now,I was just like a fool..

Waiting every single day, still hoping that we can have the chance to date back..

I should really let go this unforgettable and deep relatonship between me and you although it is really hard,tough for me..

Through all these times,I guess i was just wrong.




Why did I have to love you all along??

I wanna go back,like we never even met...

I guess it's just life everything's already set..

When we first met, right from the start,

I gave you my love and I gave you my heart,

How could I have known that I"ll be left alone.

I'm sitting by myself, crying all my tears out,

and with a little thought,you're what my life's about.

Now you're with ur girl,every single day..

What am i suppose to do??What am i suppose to say??

Before i go to sleep, every single night,

I just pray to God for you to have a happy life.


I gotta hold it inside, just let it pass me by,

I will never make u mad, I will never make u sad,

I tell myself it's ok, it ain't gonna be bad.

I just lie to myself, holding everything inside,

I don't wanna let you know that I want to cry,

But yet,I try and it's getting so hard..



It's like I have to lie, from keeping us apart,

And the truth is to be told, that I don't wanna let go

But you should know, to me you mean the world,

But I'm thinking negative, I didn't think about the times.

Times you made me smile, everything will be fine..

Through any situations I will sacrifice..

Whatever makes you happy, just go ahead..

The only thing I want is for you to be mine,

But we were so far apart, were in two different worlds,

It's getting so dark, I don't know what should be told



I guess the time has come, and I gotta let go..

This is too much pain, I can't take it anymore...no....



Hope you will be happy with your new relationship with her!!!



Blessed with tears...

Beverly Ng <3






No comments:

Post a Comment