Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a tiring day!!! =(

A day that full of classes which is frm 9am until 4pm..
In between, it's just an one hour break..oh my gosh!!
i just building castles in the air while Miss Donna and Miss Lee lecturing..

It's freaking boring..
waiting, waiting and waiting for the lunch time....
Anyway, i have a blessed Mc Donald Double cheese burger and french fries from Ivan..
Thanks for sending me the lunch purposely, i appreciate it ^&^
sorry to Jeffrey as he had dated me for lunch but i ffk... ==


I hate KDU so much as we have to wear proper dress code,
no short pants and mini skirts are allowed..wht the hell is tht!!!
we are no longer a high school student,as long as we din too over ,
i think is fine..why do we have a lot of rules to follow??
somemore lecturers complaining tht everyday we are just like wearing "bikini" to college..
wht a such description..DAMN


Anyway, it's time to back home..Hurray!!!
Andrew fetch me after class then went to have a look at the room tht i will be moving in..

Add oil to myself, have to work hard for essays again....




To be continue................



2 comments:

  1. haha...wear proper. bring back the feeling of 中学生. I think i wear 2 times proper at my college which is presentation only. Other that short pants with slippers haha

    ReplyDelete